Sunday, January 13, 2013

*Star Bright Eyes*

My YouTube video for this post:



As I said in the video, I took inspiration for this look from....well...myself! I wanted to create something "outside of the box" and very dramatic. I was looking thru my collection and found the "Rimmel Glam Eyes HD" Palette in "True Union Jack" and I immediately knew I'd be incorporating that palette into this look. Enjoy the pictures..  I went a lil crazy with taking them. Haha :) 

Products used: 
*EYES*  Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer, Wet N Wild white kohl liner, Maybelliene color tattoo "Too Cool, Wet N Wild Idol Eyes Jumbo E/S Pencil "Distress", UD "Naked", Rimmel Glam Eyes HD "True Union Jack", NARS "Desire" Blush,  Lorac Creme e/s, Josie Maran Argan, UD Supercurl, and Too Faced Lashgasm mascaras. 

*FACE* Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua "B20", MAC Select Cover Up "NW20", Palladio Rice Powder "Translucent", ELF Eyebrow Kit, Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer,

*LIPS* Revlon Lip Butter "Sugar Plum", Revlon Colorburst "Soft Nude" L/S




This look reminded me of cats, and my cat in general, with the very dark all the way around the eyes. Kisses for my kitty twin! :D


(My favorite shot I took)


Thanks for viewing. (P.S Lots of new blog posts coming this year! Maybe a 2-4 every week! Look out for them and don't forget to FOLLOW me to be notified when I post!) 

XO,
MissAleenaBaby 

No comments:

Post a Comment