Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday Questionnaire: 8.20.12

1.) Mood:
My mood is relaxed, calm and ready for a shower!

2.) What was your favorite board game as a kid?
My favorite board game as a  kid would have to be either "Sorry" or "Monopoly". I also really liked "Life"

3.) Do you like your current hairstyle/color?
Yes, I do like my current hairstyle. Although having as long of hair as I do, and not to mention how thick it is, can get annoying at times. Living in Arizona with the type of hair I have <<<

4.) Current nail polish?
I actually have no nail polish on right now, haha. But for my toes, I have Sally Hansen "Pacific Blue" (big surprise there)

5.) When is the last time you went to a theme park?
Oh gosh, probably when I was in 4th grade. Other than that, talking about local ones, probably 7th or 8th grade. Yep, that long ago!

6.) Current outfit:
Workout/comfy hot pink shorts, with my Minnie Mouse V-neck tee. Comfy!

7.) You're at a movie theatre... what snack do you get?
Just popcorn and a soda, with lotsa butter!

8.) What is one makeup tip you wish you knew 2 years ago?
I wish I knew that I needed to curl my lashes (inparticular) to make them hold a curl all day. Also that its important to moisturize!

9.) What is a really classic/popular movie you have never seen?
The Titanic .............. :O

10.) Weekly goals:
Keep working on school, keep getting good grades (keep my grades up), be active, be productive, and upload! :)
(new video coming tomorrow!)

*If you wish, copy and paste these questions and leave them in a comment below*
*Thanks to Amarixe for the questions*

No comments:

Post a Comment